Have you ever worn “kanzashi” or a Japanese traditional hairpin?
It’s very decorative and beautiful.
Recently I’ve got a good one.
I’m growing my hair now, but it is still short.
By using “kanzashi” , I can do my hair up!
I don’t need any hair pins or hair bands.
However I need to apply hair wax to my hair overall and some perm.
I need a few conditions, but I was impressed that!
See? It is really nice!
Applying more hair spray is good to keep it.
Here is how to wear “kanzashi”.
1. Apply hair wax to your hair, make a pony tail and twist the tail.
2. Put a hairpin through.
3. Put the tail aside.
4. Turn the “kanzashi” about 90 degrees. The tip of the “kanzashi” is on the tail.
5. Turn the “kanzashi” further downward. Stand the head of the “kanzashi”, move it along the yellow and red lines. At the same time….. With the tip of the “kanzashi”, catch the tail and push it inside.
Please take a closer look.
6. Depending on the situation, it’s okay to push it inside from the side or from the bottom.
7. Insert it deeply and firmly.
I bought this at a “kanzashi” specialty shop in Asakusa Tokyo.
皆さん、髪は何でまとめていますか？ 簪（かんざし）でまとめたことはありますか？ 憧れの簪・・・とうとう手に入れました！ 今、髪を伸ばし中なのです。 後ろでまとめてもまだ毛先が１０センチもないのです。 が・・・！ まとまっちゃうん[…]